Getting MarriedWedding Celebrancy by Raise Your Glass Ceremonies.
Are you looking for a wedding ceremony that really fits with who you are as a couple?
Are you looking for a unique, different, meaningful and/or quirky wedding?
Do you want someone who can make planning your wedding ceremony fun?
Do you want someone who knows and has grown up in the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges?
As a professional and experienced Melbourne wedding celebrant, I love getting to meet new people and helping them make the picture of their dream wedding day into a reality. For me, I think the best bit about your wedding ceremony is telling your love story in a way that fits with who you both are.
I am also a firm believer in the fact that it is Your Wedding, Your Way and You’re the Boss!!! As such, I provide you with lots of ideas and am always happy to give my opinions and share my experience but I will never tell you what you have to do!!
Like most celebrants, I have a standard list of things that offer:
- An obligation free face to face (or Skype where face to face isn’t possible) meeting so you can decide if I’m the right celebrant for you
- A follow-up meeting to plan out your perfect wedding ceremony
- A beautifully printed marriage certificate
- Completion and submission of all legal documents
- Unlimited email and phone contact
- Use of my state-of-the-art, fully portable, iPod and CD compatible PA system. I happily provide music for before the ceremony and can have songs for your ceremony on my iPhone
But more importantly, I also do the following
- Provide you with a draft wedding ceremony script at least 4-6 weeks before your wedding. This gives us lots of time to make sure the words and flow are just right and more importantly ensures that there are no surprise on the day!
- A rehearsal with your bridal party for no extra charge
- A fun and meaningful ceremony on the day – this is the most important part for me and I work especially hard to make the perfect ceremony for you
- Assist your photographer (if needed) on the day with group and family photos – this part of the day can be a little like herding cats and can take up lots of valuable time. With my help, we get through this efficiently, freeing up your photographer to take great shots and allowing more time for you to get photos of you and your bridal party.
- A beautifully printed copy of your wedding ceremony – a perfect keepsake of your day
- Follow up notifications that your marriage has been registered, information on how to request your certificate and a name change checklist
- An in-depth library of readings and music options
What don’t I do:
- Dictate or preach on what your ceremony should look like – this is your big day not mine!
- Hog the limelight on the day – again it’s your day not mine!
- Perform cookie cutter weddings – every ceremony is written and designed for you
- Ignore emails and phone calls
Complete the form below to receive your free information pack to help you start building your dream ceremony!